GPS Locker APKDownloads: 43 Updated: February 15, 2018 Category : Tools
by:SilentLexx Requires: Android 4.0 and upPrice:Free
GPS Locker Description
Definitely seemed to improve the GPS performance of the Note 4, which was pretty bad before I installed it. Here we provide GPS Locker V 2.0.4 for Android 4.0++ GPS Locker created in order not to lose lock a GPS signal when switching between applications and when your device's screen is off. GPS Locker helps to get a faster GPS signal lock and fix your GPS.
Where it can be helpful:
– In mobile games which are used in the game process GPS navigation.
– GPS Locker will be useful for those who use GPS navigation (for example, everyone is familiar with the situation when the device can not immediately catch the GPS signal at the exit of the tunnel in a car, etc.).
– Helps to improve GPS signal to devices that are often lost GPS signal.
– Automatic launch of GPS Locker when GPS is turned on in system.
– Possibility of manual and automatic reset A-GPS data.
– Ability to lock on screen when GPS Locker is runned.
– Manual or automatic launch your applications after fixing GPS signal (the desired application you specify in GPS Locker settings)
– Create shortcuts on the desktop to quickly launch applications after a successful fixes of GPS signal.
For remove ads buy Prime!
P.S.: This application is not designed for freeze the coordinates!
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Lumayanlah dari pada lu manyun..?
Download GPS Locker APK File
Download GPS Locker
- Price: Free
- Requires: Android 4.0 and up
- File Name: GPS Locker.apk
- Downloads: 43
- Version : 2.0.4
- Category : Android Tools App
Old Versions GPS Locker
- GPS Locker 2.0.4 Apk File [Free] Date: 2018-02-15
What's New in GPS Locker
- Workarounds for Android 8
DISCLAIMER: GPS Locker is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
Page sharing tell your friends you can get faster download speed